
Okay, so Bean still has some alien-baby moments. Especially when caught on film mid-barrel-roll. Apparently, ticklishness is inherited. Mommy might just be in for a loooong third trimester. Bean was all over the place, bouncing and wiggling. The moment that we couldn't quite catch (unfortunately) was the moment of thumb-sucking that had both mothers in melty little puddles on the floor.


Oh, little Bean! I'm in love with you already! You have a nose, and a chin, and eyes, and arms and legs... you're a real little beanie person! I can't wait to hold you, and kiss that little face, and tickle those little ribs, count those little fingers and toes. And I also can't wait until you look just a tad less like the late great King Tut!
ReplyDeleteHi Marcey and Eliza,
ReplyDeleteHow exciting is this???? Remember I'm an adopted aunt or grannie or whatever! We couldn't be happier for you both. To see this little urchin like this makes it pretty real. I'm with Kate: when do we get to smooch the cheeks and feet? Keep the updates coming. We love sharing with you guys! Love, Mom C.