Maybe it's just the angle... but our darlin' boy has BIG FEET!
Thanks for posting the great photos! I know you need rest and time for yourselves so I am HOLDING back coming to visit...heard about the baptism on the 27th and I plan to be there! Big HUGS! Beth
He does have big feet, actually - even the NICU nurses commented. He also has long fingers and toes - got that from his Mummy.
Those big feet will stand him in good stead when he's ready for balancing...
Maybe it's just the angle... but our darlin' boy has BIG FEET!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the great photos! I know you need rest and time for yourselves so I am HOLDING back coming to visit...heard about the baptism on the 27th and I plan to be there! Big HUGS! Beth
ReplyDeleteHe does have big feet, actually - even the NICU nurses commented. He also has long fingers and toes - got that from his Mummy.
ReplyDeleteThose big feet will stand him in good stead when he's ready for balancing...
ReplyDelete