This is so exciting! He is adorable,I can't wait to meet him. I love how already he has asserted his independance in coming this early and not being just another Sept. birthday. Love to you all. Diane
WOOHOOO!! Leo babies ROCK! SO happy for all three of you. And, about that "best laid plans" thing...I expect that this may only be the beginning of many happy, healthy, wonderful, and(frequently)unpredictable years! Megahugs! Paula and Pat
What a surprise - congratulations Mommy and Mummy - welcome Asa! We hope all continue to be healthy and happy! Sending lots of love from Deb & Eileen
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting! He is adorable,I can't wait to meet him. I love how already he has asserted his independance in coming this early and not being just another Sept. birthday. Love to you all.
ReplyDeleteDiane
Congratulations !! He is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteRen & Shanon
Congratulations Mommy and Mummy!! All our love to the three of you!
ReplyDeleteHanna says "o look at him" and it makes her feel happy just to see him. We love you all--Carolynn and Hanna
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHooray! I love being an Uncle! The boys all say congrats, too!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOOO!! Leo babies ROCK! SO happy for all three of you. And, about that "best laid plans" thing...I expect that this may only be the beginning of many happy, healthy, wonderful, and(frequently)unpredictable years! Megahugs! Paula and Pat
ReplyDelete