Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Asa's arrival, intermezzo

We were without power at the house last night, so I don't have more of the story for you yet, but here's something to tide y'all over. Thanks, Auntie Jen!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for this!!! For those of us who cannot be there... Though, if you only could imagine how jealous we are that you were able to hop in a car and make the trip!
    Keep us posted,
    love
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know if there's anything we can do here for when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is fantastic. I love the giant smiles on all of your faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie MacPherson ArtinianAugust 20, 2009 at 10:28 AM

    Oh how wonderful...and I have tears in my eyes now. Such a miracle!
    Thanks for posting!
    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That brought me to tears. What a treasure. I love all three of you.
    xoxoxoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that just made me bawl. Thanks, guys. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete