Home, where my thought's escaping...
Home, where my music's playing...
Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me.

(from the top, the ceremonial removal of hospital ID bracelets; sitting in the kitchen with Grandma; hanging in the living room with Mommy and Mummy. Grandma and Poppy's today, home on Monday. What a week it's been.)
Yaaaaayyyyyyy!
ReplyDeleteNice post! Made me cry. (Again! Sheesh, you guys!!)
ReplyDeleteHey, did you hear about the ELCA?!?! (Get with it, PCUSA!)
Anyhoo, loved the shots of you two breaking free from the hospital chains! And E's shirt... so true, so true indeed.
Welcome home, family.
Oh! And another box is coming your way this week. Watch out! ;)
ReplyDeleteYes, I love that shirt. It's the same one that I wore through all 48 hours of labor. One of our fave bloggers sells them to support her blog habit - if you go to her site and click the "swag" button, you can see pics of folks modeling the shirts, including a 6-month-pregnant Mommy. www.lesbiandad.net
ReplyDeleteHurrah! Congrats Mom & Mum!
ReplyDeleteYaaay! Maybe I can drop in this weekend? I'll be homeward bound myself... :)
ReplyDelete