I betcha Uncle Jacob is way too smart to fall for that! But nice try!
HAHA Thanks Gracie! (and E and M and Bean too ;)I think the flight attendants might be suspicious of a meowing bag...but the human contingent of the Buchakjian-Tweedys should definitely come visit!
Actually, I understand that cats in carriers (or bags) are welcome within the cabin of a plane. The big problem would be that Gracey would want her own seat... and a full meal, with wine.
I betcha Uncle Jacob is way too smart to fall for that! But nice try!
ReplyDeleteHAHA Thanks Gracie! (and E and M and Bean too ;)
ReplyDeleteI think the flight attendants might be suspicious of a meowing bag...but the human contingent of the Buchakjian-Tweedys should definitely come visit!
Actually, I understand that cats in carriers (or bags) are welcome within the cabin of a plane. The big problem would be that Gracey would want her own seat... and a full meal, with wine.
ReplyDelete