Monday, April 6, 2009

Rainy Day

First of all, for Auntie Jen and Uncle Spaghetti (don't worry, Sam, we don't mean you), finished eggs:

Mommy continued her creative streak during today's downpours. These, fortunately for me, were edible creations! Channeling her Armenian side, voilĂ ! homemade (even the crust) lahmajune. Also tahini cake and Grandma Bartucca's fried meatballs. (Tasty, but apparently not photogenic.)

By the time I got home, soaked to the skin, the house smelled awesome.

Another result of the rain: the Red Sox home opener against Tampa Bay will be tomorrow, weather permitting, rather than today. Bummer of a way to come back from Spring Training, no? But it's okay, Bean - we'll have plenty of opportunity this year to cheer our team. (Not a word, Poppy. Not one word.)

3 comments:

  1. Wooow, the eggs are beautiful!! I want to know more about them. Are there symbols required on each egg? I wish I had that kind of creativity. :) GO SOX!! -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. those are some impressive eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didja see Teddy throw (lob) out the first pitch? I cried!

    ReplyDelete