In Heaven, there is a huge field of catnip, and the sun squares never move. Enjoy them, Gracey.
1995 - 2010.
I'd write more - heaven knows there are thoughts and stories buzzing through my head at dizzying speeds - but I just can't. Even for a cat who hated me on sight, who loved nothing better than to squeeze herself in between me and M. and put me in my place... How could such an opinionated, difficult cat become so firmly entrenched in one's heart?
Oh, so sad! Rest in peace, Gracey! And peace to all of you who will miss her!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss!
ReplyDeleteOh no, I'm so sorry - I know Gracey will always have a special place in your hearts and memories.
ReplyDeleteI will miss you Gracey! You are by far the warmest and best kitty therapist ever. :) Nothing like happy paws to make everything better. E and M I've been thinking about you all week, words can't express how sad this is, but I'm glad Asa got to meet (and bug) Gracey.
ReplyDeleteLove you all,
Jacob
Say good night, Gracey!!! Am I the only one who's thought of this???
ReplyDeletethanks, all. And yes, Deb, she'll live in our memories - I won't quickly forget being pushed out of bed by a 17 pound cat.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about dear Gracie! My thought are with you all--so sad!! Aunt Ann
ReplyDelete