Friday, June 11, 2010

Mummy's Getting Aht-sy

Hey, it happens.

A whole bunch of recent photos to hold you over for the time that we're on vacation (nope, not bringing the computer.)  If I'm feeling inspired, I might schedule a post or two to appear while we're away, but there's a lot going on in the next few days... I know, I know - I don't post all week, and then I hit you all with two weeks of Asa-withdrawal.  Ah, well, what can I say - a little anticipation is good for you.  ;)




Heya, Uncle Mike - any guesses what's going on in this picture?  (Although note: he's smiling...)

All by himself.

A new trick that even he doesn't quite understand: when he holds his mouth like this and inhales, he can whistle.

His new favorite growl-y smile.  Makes us laugh every time.

3 comments:

  1. Those lashes! They're too much! I can't bear to look at those amazing eyes any longer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!! I could single-handedly keep the cosmetic business going, and still not have lashes anywhere near as gorgeous as his!

    I just hope he's as sweet as your two, Mama V!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you expect us to last two weeks???

    ReplyDelete