Has, apparently, given way to a law school. Harvard Law, to be specific. How do I know this? Well, that's where I was walking when I saw this:
Pooh was not in when I stopped by; the little girl (probably about two) who arrived just before I did suggested that he was quite likely visiting Piglet. Next time, I'll bring Hunny.
That is the cutest thing ever!!! If you go back, could you ask him to apologize to Rabbit for me? I kinda stepped on his garden... Can you snag a pic in color for me? :)
Hmmmmm... wonder what became of Saunders? Perhaps that was merely a rental.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest thing ever!!! If you go back, could you ask him to apologize to Rabbit for me? I kinda stepped on his garden... Can you snag a pic in color for me? :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I love Pooh's Corner at HLS. Glad you captured it on film!
ReplyDelete