Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day!

Happy Mothers' Day! And a beautiful day it is to give a shout-out to all of the fabulous mothers in our lives, beginning with our own, who are such great role models for us.

And I really hope that you like this picture of the two of us, because between setting up the tripod, jumping over the garden to get into position, and being frequently distracted:

I don't think M. is going to let me take another posed picture of us anytime soon.


Just a hunch.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww... so cute! And I'm sure Toni is just as proud to be a role model as I am! Right, Toni? Wanna go out for Tequila shots and talk about it?
    Grinnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers' Day to the two of you!

    M looks like The Thinker in that last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now we know Rodin's motivation! His model, having gotten thoroughly sick of hearing "now, just shift your knee a little... no, the other way..." took a huge deep breath to keep from screaming and, well, the rest is ART.

    ReplyDelete