Sunday, May 24, 2009

College Reunion

M.'s, not mine, so this'll be a post of few words from me. She may add more later, we'll see.

For now, suffice to say that it was a lovely day of seeing old friends...
...and making new ones (girls and ducks both)...


...taking pictures...


...revisiting old memories, in old haunts...



...while never quite forgetting either present or future, both of which are growing almost before our eyes.


2 comments:

  1. It's a teensy bit scary that I might recognize more faces in the pix from Marcey's reunion than I will at our own, later this summer! Munchkin is getting so big and grown up looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* these pictures, and I *loved* being with you this weekend! What a great time. Thanks for coming, for keeping in touch, for being you. You two look amazing and I can't wait until September! In the meantime, lots of love.

    ReplyDelete