Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nursery

We'd like to thank all of you who have seen/stayed in our second bedroom since this past summer and not pestered us on a weekly basis about whether we were expecting yet. I mean, yes, I suppose we were fairly obvious (not that the room didn't badly need to be repainted), but you all have shown remarkable restraint. Especially since it's been six months. (We have a standing joke about carts and horses.)

But for those of you who haven't yet seen it, or who have missed some of the details, here is our nursery-to-be, bright with primary colors. (yay Ikea fabric!)



Sorry about the photo quality - we were between cameras, so I took these with my cell phone. These also pre-date the cute little table next to the rocking chair (not the one that will stay in there for late-night rocking). The lamp in the image below now sits on said table.

Hoosiers - not just for kitchens anymore! VoilĂ : armoire and changing table. And with images from some of our favorite children's stories, too:


1 comment:

  1. I suggest the "breast friend" nursing pillow since I see that your rocking chair doesn't have any arms.. :) We have a bright colored playroom that ALSO has Ikea curtains.. I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete