Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Date Night...

Since classes start for me again on Wednesday, M. asked me yesterday morning whether I would like to have a date night, and possibly go see the movie "Milk". Sure. So I found out it's playing in Seekonk at 7:10pm, and we made plans to go.

I got home at 4:30 yesterday. Went into the bedroom, began to change from keep-me-warm clothes into date-night clothes, and was telling M. about my day... turned around, and M. was stretched out on the bed, eyes closed. Needless to say, date night was dinner at home and a video. Bean, you're making your presence very much known from the get-go.

So we'll have our date on Saturday, during the day, before naptime. Who knew that such considerations would have to be made before the birth?

2 comments:

  1. I know I mentioned wanting to take you both to dinner before you found out... if the Bean will cooperate, I'd still like to. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It usually gets better after Month 3.... then enjoy 4-7....
    till soon,
    b

    ReplyDelete