Monday, February 27, 2012

Visiting with Friends, Old and New

Old friends with their new babies - a whole new chapter in a friendship!

It was a real pleasure to meet the baby, who is totally adorable and sweet... and who makes Elias look like a behemoth.


He's only three weeks old, so he had a couple for firsts during his visit, including his first tub bath... successful in that he was clean at the end, but I can't say he enjoyed it.

Not his best angle, I'm afraid.

It was also a good time for Asa to renew his total adoration... as demonstrated by a velcro-like stickiness to her side.  It didn't hurt that she let him play with her hair pretty much anytime he wanted.

After Asa's bedtime, the local knitting club took form, with both right-handed and left-handed lessons.
A nice, quiet visit, babies and all... the perfect way to catch up and hang out.  Here's to a lot more visits!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, What a wonderful mini-vaca that was!

    There is nothing like spending good quality time with a few of the Best people we know, boys included. Relaxing, learning to knit, eating... Sleeping! I can't thank you enough.

    Let's trade pictures!

    Love your Right-handed "Lefty" Knitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... there's a face missing in all these narative photos... " M where are you?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing so many of my favorite people... but I agree, M was camera shy! Declan and Elias... don't they sound like they should be hanging out at a pub, drinking Guinness and throwing darts?

    ReplyDelete