Well of course "je fonds"... thanks for those pix and all the many you feed our hungry eyes... There is a conference in Boston in a year and a half... I believe I'll go, hoping you are all within driving distance at the time!xxxxoooo
He'll be such a good big brother! AT least most of the time! And what fun seeing you here, Beatrice... miss you, think of you and Milena often.
We think of you too! Milena is in 5th grade now... Among the big ones on the yard... Enjoy the end of summer!till soon, béatrice
Well of course "je fonds"...
ReplyDeletethanks for those pix and all the many you feed our hungry eyes... There is a conference in Boston in a year and a half... I believe I'll go, hoping you are all within driving distance at the time!
xxxxoooo
He'll be such a good big brother! AT least most of the time! And what fun seeing you here, Beatrice... miss you, think of you and Milena often.
ReplyDeleteWe think of you too! Milena is in 5th grade now... Among the big ones on the yard...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the end of summer!
till soon,
béatrice