The last leg of our trip involved another 7 hour car trip, this time across southern PA. The turnpike doesn't get more interesting the more you drive it, I must say. Just more expensive. But all these visits were worth every mile of farmland, and every cent of tolls.
Asa and Eva picked up where they left off the week before, and then went further. The very first morning, they were jumping on our bed.
They would jump, and rest, and jump again.
After getting dressed, they were inseparable.
But their favorite game by far is still "tackle".
They also kept me busy enough to not take any pictures of Aunt Tara or Uncle Mike, or even of Mummy's cousins Alison and Chelsea, with whom we had a fabulous lunch one day. All I can say is that I completely understood Asa's sentiments, as we headed home:
Thank you to everyone who hosted us. We had a wonderful trip, and we love you all!
I think Asa and Eva will have a very special link always - almost as close, but a bit different - from the link with their own sibs. A cousin can be a "best friend" who also qualifies as a kidney donor!
ReplyDeleteUmm... thanks for that slightly morbid thought there, Granna... ;)
ReplyDelete