My grandmother (Bawsie) bought the aprons for my mother and me... but I recall both of them alternately wearing the larger one for festive baking occasions. They were the uniform for fruitcake production, for sure! They're holding up remarkably well for something purchased by Asa's great,greatgrandmother!
He looks so much older than when I was there two months ago! Yikes. So glad to see him leafing through books on his own ...(and not being drilled on colors). Enjoy the extra time together Christmas brings. Great big hugs all around, Janet
Thanks for a beautiful & Christmassy picture... And thanks for the Xmas card... Have a wonderful Christmas, we are waiting for pictures... All of our wishes and love to you... From (Oh sooooooo) wet California, b, Guy & Milena
Gasp! Was there baking after we left? Or just a shirt-coincidence?
ReplyDelete(So loved our (too-short) time this weekend! Will send the pictures we got once I get them off the camera)
My grandmother (Bawsie) bought the aprons for my mother and me... but I recall both of them alternately wearing the larger one for festive baking occasions. They were the uniform for fruitcake production, for sure! They're holding up remarkably well for something purchased by Asa's great,greatgrandmother!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so much older than when I was there two months ago! Yikes.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see him leafing through books on his own ...(and not being drilled on colors).
Enjoy the extra time together Christmas brings.
Great big hugs all around,
Janet
Thanks for a beautiful & Christmassy picture... And thanks for the Xmas card... Have a wonderful Christmas, we are waiting for pictures...
ReplyDeleteAll of our wishes and love to you...
From (Oh sooooooo) wet California,
b, Guy & Milena