Nine months last week. Yeah, I'm pretty behind in my blogging, I know. But there is a very good reason for it:
Now, I don't know if you noticed, but what he was going for was not the super-fun ball that Mummy was offering, but the USB cable hanging off of the camera that Mommy was holding. Yup, our kidlet is part rabbit, apparently - he loves cords. And, without entering the nature/nurture debate, I will simply assert that he got my determination. Once set on a course, it's very hard to distract him.
So blogging has to wait until naptime. Unfortunately, so do the dishes, the laundry, and any work that Mummy may have to do. But fear not, devoted blog-readers, Mommy's summer vacation starts soon, at which point the blogging should resume again at a fairly normal rate. Until, of course, another round of Asa-determination pays off...
Look at him go!
ReplyDeleteJ and I were just talking about this yesterday... the break in blogging, the hypothesis that the crawling keeps you quiiiite busy, etc.
I know some Uncles that would be willing to help keep your hands free... *whistles*
Greater love hath no uncles.... and in addition, maybe a lot of those 3M stick up hooks, to keep all wires and cords and plugs out of reach? Pappap and I will be there soon, but not soon enough!
ReplyDelete