Friday, May 28, 2010

Hazy Hot and Humid... Ugh.

What do you do when it's 97° and humid, and you have a little one?  Slather him in sunblock and put a kiddie pool in the shade.




Then blow bubbles.  Soap bubbles stick to wet skin, and can be manipulated, even without much glycerin.

Add bath toys, and it's pure, unadulterated happiness.

Outtakes:
(of course I put my own feet in there!)

The deleted scene from Finding Nemo - Marlin didn't just battle sharks and jellyfish, but he had a nasty run-in with bubbles, too.  It was too scary to make the final cut of the movie, I heard.

On that note, I'm getting away from this hot computer and going to sit on the porch, in the hopes of scaring up a breeze.

1 comment:

  1. Nirvana in the wading pool.... and doggone that looks like Pappap Baker's ol' fishing hat!

    ReplyDelete