Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Museum of Science, from a new perspective

The last time we were at Boston's Museum of Science, our Bean was... smaller, to say the least:


We had to find a different place to pose Mommy, this time:



It was a fabulous day, and I wish I could post pictures of the Harry Potter exhibit that we saw (for that matter, I wish I could have taken pictures in there, but that wasn't acceptable).  For all you HP fans out there, when it leaves Boston and heads out to your neck of the woods, just see it.  It's a really beautiful exhibit.

Better than Harry, though, was just getting to hang out in a cool place with cool friends.

5 comments:

  1. Did you three go to the MoS and the Harry Potter exhibit yesterday?? Rob and I were there with his brother, sister-in-law, and her brother visiting with FL!! We didn't see you and Asa Bean....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet! A great update to the blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Cassa, I love that you think I'm that on top of things! ;) We went about a week and a half ago. Wasn't it awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the juxtoposition of mother and child... that's one for the album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa, i need to read your blog more often! I made the blog back in January and didn't even know it!! What an awesome day that was... can't wait to see how the whole family is. xo

    ReplyDelete