Friday, July 31, 2009

Starting Fandom Early!

As a Pastor's Kid, the Bean is fairly accustomed to being in houses of worship. But this week was a real treat, as we went to one of Boston's most sacred sites.

And yes, we lost... giving up five runs in the first inning really hurt. But the Bean kicked and bounced and danced through nine whole innings, only very rarely giving Mommy a break. And if you listened very carefully through Mommy's belly button, you heard these tiny little cheers:

"Go 'Tek!"

"Yooooooouk!"
And even, in a surprise appearance, "Pa-pi! Pa-pi!"
It's okay, Poppy - just pretend the Bean was cheering for you! (We certainly were. I'm still over the moon. You rock.)

YAY!

3 comments:

  1. Bean's getting off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this last photo!!! I am so excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look SO cute and happy together!! Can't wait for Bean to meet, and add to, this wonderful family. You two are going to be GREAT parents!! Love, Aunt Ann

    ReplyDelete