Saturday, July 25, 2009

Best Aunties Ever!! (second edition)

Today, we set up the nursery. Why, then is this a picture of the living room? Well, because up until now, the nursery has been our guest room, and the home of our futon. But the futon and the crib will not both fit, so a little rearranging was in order in the living room before anything else could happen.

Without the futon, the nursery seems so spacious!

Then the crib had to get cleaned off, hosed down, and allowed to dry in the sun before it could be brought inside and assembled.

And by "assembled", of course, I mean that the Red Sox mobile had to be installed.

Mommy in what will surely become a frequent hang-out: the rocking chair.

The rock-star Aunties, admiring a job well done...

...And maybe, just maybe, getting a little punchy.

Thank you, Jen and Sarah! We love you!

5 comments:

  1. Bean has fantastic taste in Aunts! Nursery looks beautiful- almost scary how close the colors are to Mummy's nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Do I always stuck my butt out like that when I walk???

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you don't - I caught you mid-bend to adjust the rug. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will truly miss sitting on an angle in the living room if I ever get back there again! Can't believe it is almost time and even though I am jealous I am so glad that you have Jen and Sarah there to help. Hugs to all, Carolynn

    ReplyDelete