
It is, of course, all the more appropriate for being coffee-related, as M. and I often joke that we wouldn't be together if it weren't for coffee. Most of our "firsts" centered on this particular beverage, to the point where it was only appropriate that my engagement ring was hidden in the filter basket of our coffeemaker.
Of course, Mommy isn't drinking much coffee right now. But still...
In other news, in what can only be deemed pure cruelty on the part of Motha Naycha, as she's known in these parts, it's a lovely, 60° February morning. Just enough to make all us New Englanders hope for spring, when we all know bloody well that it's likely to snow at least three more times this winter. And I don't want to hear a word from all you Californians.
I take responsibility. I went for an eye exam that involved pupil dilation, which all but guaranteed a wonderful bright, warm, sunny day.
ReplyDeleteNow I'll have the Eagles stuck in my head all day... Hope you're all enjoying the warm weather, even if it's just a one-day tease!
ReplyDeleteThe Californians are freezing... Yes, the temperature dipped below 60, and we need 4, yes 4 blankets at night, and we have fleece jackets, scarfs, etc.... as soon as we pass the door..
ReplyDeleteNot mentioning the 2 hour rain fall yesterday...
what kind of life would it be if we could not complain about the weather?
xxxoooo
b