Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Obadiah Polamalu

I know, I've been ridiculously silent on the fact that the Steelers won the Super Bowl. Not that it didn't affect me, not that it was a boring game (ha!), but rather that it was difficult to come up with words to describe something so momentous as a sixth Super Bowl championship.
Suffice to say, then, that it was a good night...
shared with good friends.
But what, you ask, has inspired me to write about such a lovely night, when it is now two weeks later?
My wonderful wife gave a joint Valentine's Day present to me and to the newest little Steeler fan:

Bean, say "Thank you, Mommy. You're the best!"

1 comment:

  1. Proud to be the first to comment! Oh, Marcey, you're too cool for words! And thanks too, to "uncle Jacob" whom, I assume took the pictures! Myron Cope would be so proud! Continuing a long line of Steeler fans, Bean will be fifth generation black and gold! I can just hear the famous nasal voice...."this is Myron Cope... ONNNNN Steeler babies!"

    ReplyDelete