Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby Swag

We visited today with a colleague of M.'s, her husband and their two utterly adorable children. The younger one being nearly two, they had plenty of baby stuff that they no longer needed... and because M. told the folks at school yesterday, we were the first folks they thought of. They told us to come with an empty trunk. Good thing we took them at their word.


I think Luna was completely freaked. One way or another, she's doing her best Halloween-cat pose.

What an awesome gift tho - toys, crib sheets, lotions and potions, and (awesomest of all) cloth diapers! Wow. Even though I know we were doing them as much of a favor as they were doing for us, it's still overwhelmingly sweet.

Besides, M. enjoys the baby toys.


The kids' rooms were done in much the same Ikea patterns that we're using, so we got a little bonus: the monkey! Which, of course, meant that I got to indulge in a bad visual pun...

Yes, that's a monkey in my pocket....

2 comments:

  1. All those toys look like so much fun! I can't wait to play with the new little one :)

    ReplyDelete