Friday, June 29, 2012

Photo Dump

Let's be honest: it's been a while, so that's what this is going to be.  Two months in the life of Asa and Elias, one of whom has grown more visibly.

APRIL:
Like his brother, Elias took to solid food life a fish to water.  Bananas, applesauce, carrots, avocado... he can't get the spoon in fast enough.

 Our mirror images: thumb and hair, but opposite hands.

MAY:
Asa discovered he can push the stroller.  Now "helpful boy" can really push his little brother around!

My snugglebugs.

One of whom is growing in leaps and bounds.

But oh: the love is still so strong!



JUNE:
Okay, for the first time ever, I screwed up the uploading of pictures and deleted them all.  DANG.  Well, I'll just have to take a bunch, to show you the new house, the growing boys, the ever-present brother love that keeps Elias laughing.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Uh...you said more pix... we've been so patient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was before the camera got left out in the rain on Block Island. I think the memory card survived, but not sure. Meanwhile, I did post a cell phone video today....

    ReplyDelete