Elias' heart murmur is totally normal, and will disappear as he grows.
Essentially, our trip to the pediatric cardiologist proves two things: we really do have just about the best pediatrician ever (he explained everything in so much more detail than the cardiology team did. Not to mention how impressed they were that he'd even heard the murmur in the first place!) Also, that we really do have an adorable baby: one has to assume that in a pediatric practice, the clinicians don't go totally nuts over every infant they see, after all. If that's a false assumption, don't tell me. I like it.
Of course not, your 2 babies are so exceptional (OK I extrapolate the 2nd one from the first one, since I have not met Elias yet...) And no, pediatricians do not go crazy over every baby they see...
ReplyDeletemuch love and so glad to read the news...
b
Hey, Bea... how would you know? Your darlin' girl is totally amazingly exceptional too! And a dear friend of mine, who reads the blog regularly tells me he's had a heart murmur forever... and he's even older than Granna!!!
ReplyDeleteWe're happy, and not at all surprised.