Thursday, November 17, 2011

Helpful Boy

Waiting for Mommy to come home, Asa and I began pulling out the tomato plants that were killed by this season's early snowfall.  I had no real intention of getting them all out in one afternoon, but Asa had other plans.  After pulling out every last bit, he helped me bring them back to the compost pile, refusing every offer of help.  


All of this, of course, after he raked leaves at a friend's house during their playdate, and swept up all the dried bits of play-doh from our kitchen floor.

Now I know why we have kids.  

1 comment:

  1. I love it that of three messes he helped to clean up, he'd only made one of them! He's a hard working boy, but he should have worn his hard hat in case some of those nasty tomato plants fell on him!

    ReplyDelete