In the Zoo Boo of the night!
Our local zoo had a cool Halloween event - they stayed open until 9pm, and had games, food, and lights on the animal enclosures. But we brought our own animal.
Meanwhile, of course, we turned the actual beast in our house into a gourd.
Happy Halloween! RAR!
Sooo cute. More video of him RARing please!
ReplyDeleteAw, Asa looks so cute!! My favorite is that second picture - he looks like he's straight out of "Where the Wild Things Are." And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who made their pet dress up!
ReplyDeleteThe roaring Tiger is wonderful... and it looks like you all had a wonderful evening at the zoo. But... Luna the gourd - surely she was not happy about that attack on her dignity? And is that revenge I see forming in her squinty little eyes? Be afraid! Be very afraid!
ReplyDelete