Wait a minute, Mummy... it tastes better in my mouth than in my ear!...uhoh... I'm channeling Granna... she says you looked a lot like this with a chicken wing in your hand! Can I have a chicken wing, mummy?... pleeze???
Uncle Jeremie, if you'll eat'em, Granna will make'em! Mummy, Mommy, is this something I could do for party? how are we doing for fridge space? Pappap and I can also fund a deli run, and make wings for another occasion, if that's easier.
Uh...no... never met a grape leaf which begged me to stuff it. I've met a few people who suggested I stuff it... but that's another story. I'll do whatever is needed, and I can't wait to taste Uncle Jeremie's wings!
Wait a minute, Mummy... it tastes better in my mouth than in my ear!...uhoh... I'm channeling Granna... she says you looked a lot like this with a chicken wing in your hand! Can I have a chicken wing, mummy?... pleeze???
ReplyDelete1) As cute as the pictures are, this was WAY cuter in person.
ReplyDelete2) CHICKEN WINGS. Am I smelling (tasting?) a visit complete with brown sugar teriyaki chicken wings? Mmmm.
Uncle Jeremie, if you'll eat'em, Granna will make'em! Mummy, Mommy, is this something I could do for party? how are we doing for fridge space? Pappap and I can also fund a deli run, and make wings for another occasion, if that's easier.
ReplyDeleteUncle Jeremie was actually talking about his own to-die-for wing recipe, so I'll leave the making to him.
ReplyDeleteNo worries, Granna, we'll put you to work. Ever stuffed a grape leaf?
Uh...no... never met a grape leaf which begged me to stuff it. I've met a few people who suggested I stuff it... but that's another story. I'll do whatever is needed, and I can't wait to taste Uncle Jeremie's wings!
ReplyDelete