Literally.
Asa and I went for a walk on a recent warm, spring-like day... not expecting anything strange in our little neighborhood. But lo and behold, the strange appeared. So when Mommy got home, we took the same walk with her... and my camera.
It started out in a very normal way - a walk down a dead-end street and into a memorial "forest" (which I put in quotes because of the lack of undergrowth, which in my book makes it more a "memorial stand of trees").
From there, down a road with a golf course on the other side. As we walked, I noticed that the fence went from plain old chain link to rather ornate wrought iron, and figured we were coming up on the clubhouse. That is, until I noticed the "garden gnomes":
At which point, of course, I had to cross for a better look. I mean, wouldn't you? And it was sooooo worth it.
You know, when confronted with such a sight, you just have to stand and stare for a while.
Who knew you'd find so many old friends?
ReplyDeleteWOW. I gotta see that next visit!!!
ReplyDelete