Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sitting up

I've been working on the sitting up with him, and he seriously could have cared less until... yesterday.  He's not actually using the gymini to hold himself up - I caught him chewing on it like a puppy.


Today, more sitting.  I put the boppy around him this time, because he has a tendency to throw toys behind himself, and then try to twist himself around to find them.  The boppy at least provides a softer landing surface.

The boppy is also for leaning casually and looking cool... while grunting?


This was a surprise.  "Can you sit back up?"  Answer:


Yes, the onesie says "World's Cutest Alarm Clock".  And it's true.  Which comes in handy at 11pm.  And 2am.  And 4am.  And 6am.  And we're ready for those teeth to come in, thank you very much...

2 comments:

  1. I first got to enjoy this much earlier today when Pappap yelled "Kate, come in here!!!"... and we watched together. Having watched twice now, I have a suggestion. E-Trade has almost aged out on its second baby-star. I think Asa is a natural! I also think you're in serious trouble, because that young man is right on the edge of taking off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's what some of the church ladies say, too. When his chin isn't covered in drool and slimy, it's fun to tug a little on his lower lip and chin so it looks like he's talking. (He hates it, though, and doesn't let it happen often.)

    ReplyDelete