Thursday, December 10, 2009

So close...

(The tale of a Pacifier.)

As many times before, Asa pulled the paci out of his mouth; difference is that this time he hung on.  The train of thought seemed to go as follows:

"I LOST MY PACI!!! ... Oh!... here it is.  Look, Mummy!"


"Now, to get it back in my mouth...  I know it's here somewhere..."


"I know I'm close, it's just... huh!  Hello, what's this?"


"FINGERS!! YAY!! MY FAVORITE!!! hmm?  Paci?  What paci?"


All of this, as you probably noticed, took place on a moving swing.  Ah, the things I do for you blog-followers.

7 comments:

  1. Well done, good and faithful servant! This blog-follower appreciates your efforts!

    He's getting SO BIG! Asa, you're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant boy! Quite as clever as that tot who told Scrooge that he hadn't missed Christmas after all, and that the turkey was still at the poulterer's shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was definitely one of the more entertaining entries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK we agree (Guy is sitting next to me): he is cute...
    And thanks for keeping us posted... By the way, the good thing with fingers is that you always know where to find them...

    xxxxoooooo
    b

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness.. look at those eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all part of the brilliance...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uncle Jeremie is so right.. those eyelashes... Christmas photo card even more so... Oughta be against the law... the boys always get the great lashes. (check our Donnie and Joey)

    ReplyDelete