Granted, these pics don't tell the whole story, since I tend to make it a policy not to photograph a screaming infant. In addition to the difficulty of traveling (any place that isn't home may as well be Mars to a 4-month-old), Christmas day was one of the first when Asa's teeth decided to make their presence known. Only to him, I might add - he just had a roaring case of sore gums. We figured it out in the end, but it was a looooong day.
Other than that, Asa had a great time playing...
And getting lots of love from Poppy and Cousin Eva...
Poppy and Nonni...
Uncle Mike...
Uncle Chris...
and Auntie Tara, who could hold him as long as someone was entertaining Cousin Eva.
Merry Christmas to all!
If that boy does not take after his mommy's family, I don't know who does. Can't wait to see you all in January. Hugs and Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a very happy family!
ReplyDeleteI think it's great that the only picture Asa doesn't look completely worrisome is with Uncle Spaghetti. Smart kid!
ReplyDelete