Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dr. Seuss' ABCs

Otherwise known as Asa's bathroom book.  He gets a lot of practice at this one.

So yes, it's memorized, but not entirely.  He relies on knowing the letters to know which rhyme he should say.  Not bad for three, huh?

And yes, Elias was in a bad mood that day.  Teeth, what can I say?  Says a lot for Asa's powers of concentration.


Now he wants a Zizzer Zazzer Zuzz.  I'm not sure we can swing that one; anyone got one we can go visit?  ;)

3 comments:

  1. If it would get you here, I'd go out and find a Zizzer Zazzer Zuzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have giant man hands and buck teeth. =-P

    I love this video! You should get one of him reading the book to Elias. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jen, get over it... John and I both commented on how lovely you looked in this video!

    ReplyDelete