Monday, March 19, 2012

Saratoga Children's Museum

The last time we visited Nonni and Poppy, we took the boys to a nearby Children's Museum.  Nonni ended up not feeling well enough to join us... perhaps she was lucky, because we went, in all innocence, on Dr. Seuss' birthday, and the place was mobbed.

Still, it was a cool museum and we had a good time...


...as one will, when there are fire trucks with gear...


... and pretend power tools with real safety goggles.  Although Mommy and I were a little weirded out by Asa's reluctance to be parted from the fake chain saw.




In all, though, I do tend to agree with Poppy's suggestion that Children's Museums would have no funding issues if they would just put a wine bar in the corner.  Smart man, that Poppy.

1 comment:

  1. Poppy is brilliant... but we knew that! Hell yes, I'll sign that pledge!!! Another Merlot, my good man!

    ReplyDelete