Asa was playing quietly in the bathtub. M. and I were in the kitchen, cleaning up after dinner, until I heard, "Come ON!! Come here!" I walked in, and asked him which parent he wanted, Mommy or Mummy? "Mummy." So I sat down by the tub. Then he considered for a moment, and added, "And Big Mommy."
I didn't wet my pants, although it was close. And for those of you wondering, M. is the one who insisted I blog this.
Asa, on Big Mommy's rather abbreviated lap.
Those are just the cutest PJs!
ReplyDeleteOkay, there are two things going on here, I think. Yes, you're pregnant with a "big tummy," especially from his perspective on your dwindling tummy. But also, anyone would look "big" next to teeny-tiny mummy! ;)
ReplyDeleteIt's not even just how Marcey's lap is shrinking... it's how much long, leggy Asa fills up what's left!
ReplyDelete