After ten days of traveling, much of which involved long hours in the car, Mommy and Mummy developed a rather perverse fondness for road construction - notably, for the large equipment that distracted a small boy from the boredom of being strapped into a seat. This was the last day, as we were caught in traffic on our rainy drive home - and even "truction wiggles" (construction vehicles, to the uninitiated) weren't enough to keep him happy, and he started chewing on his toes. Did I mention the three teeth he cut during those ten days?
Sorry for the angle - someday, I'll remember to keep my phone turned on its side while I take video.
Bet it will be even cuter when we get speakers hooked up!!!
ReplyDeleteYou should tell him his Uncle Mike used to (and probably still can) rent CRANES ... just call them and they show up on his job site!
ReplyDelete(That's actually part of the reason I fell in love with him... he can RENT A CRANE!!! Who DOES that?!?)
:)
Wow, a crane??? No wonder we all love Mike!!!
ReplyDelete