Not cherry - worse! Blackberry Edy's, on your recommendation, Granna. You have to give us a hint on that magic shell idea - I couldn't get it to harden, and it just made a mess.
But aren't you jealous of Asa's Clearwater Festival romper? ;)
Oh, yes... sailing up... sailing down!!! But why wouldn't your magic shell harden??? I never had a problem with it! I think you got a defective bottle of Magic Shell!
Oh, yeah... vampircherry-garcia!!! only a cute toddler could turn a cherry popsicle into the grateful undead!
ReplyDeleteNot cherry - worse! Blackberry Edy's, on your recommendation, Granna. You have to give us a hint on that magic shell idea - I couldn't get it to harden, and it just made a mess.
ReplyDeleteBut aren't you jealous of Asa's Clearwater Festival romper? ;)
Oh, yes... sailing up... sailing down!!! But why wouldn't your magic shell harden??? I never had a problem with it! I think you got a defective bottle of Magic Shell!
ReplyDelete