Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lunch!

Mummy:  Asa, what would you like for lunch?
Asa: [sucking thumb]
Mummy: Asa - lunch.  What would you like for lunch?
Asa: Pee-sa?
Mummy: We don't have any pizza right now, honey.
Asa: [thinks for a moment] Bow-nee?
Mummy: Brownie after lunch, if you eat well.  Now what do you want for lunch?
Asa: ...
Mummy: Macaroni and cheese?
Asa: Cheese!
Mummy: Macaroni and cheese?
Asa: Yeth.

Mummy's internal monologue: Appropriate answers!  Understandable words!  We're in so much trouble!



2 comments:

  1. I think Pappap is going to have Pee-sa for supper, and Ganna is going to have sish and salad. Of course, I'll wait to prepare any of this until past 6:00PM, just in case it proves to be moot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not moot on this coast - guess we'll keep eating pee-sa, sish and buh-er'n'jay-ee! (long as he keeps eating his peas and zucchini with the cashew butter and jelly, I'm good with it all.)

    ReplyDelete