Monday, January 10, 2011

Interest!

This was hardly Asa's first time at the Museum of Science - indeed, it should say something that I didn't even blog about the last time we were there.

But this time, it was more than a field trip for Mummy and Auntie Cordy.  Asa was allowed out of the stroller to interact with the exhibits.

The musical stairs - each stair makes a different tone play.

Mathematical modeling!  (or, from Asa's point of view, a computer whose buttons he's allowed to touch.)

It's a shame that I didn't get pictures of him in the dinosaur exhibit; it was at the end of the day and he was running (literally) on overtired fumes.  He talked to the Tyrannosaurus (fully two stories high), he tried to climb into every exhibit, he squealed with utter delight.  All of which are the reasons for which I have no pictures of these moments.

Meanwhile, though: who's up for a trip to the Museum?  I think we'll be going often.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, ooh!! Pick me, pick me! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Jessica, do you remember a trip to the M. of S. when your baby sister "was the exhibit" for your friends? As we tried to haul the girls to recordings, reptiles, raptors and reactors, all they wanted to do was to haul toddler Eliza up and down the escalators!

    ReplyDelete