Two of my uncles came to visit me today. Mommy and Mummy explained how sometimes people are family because they're related, and sometimes they're family because there's just so much love there. Uncle Jeremie and Uncle James are the second kind.
Both my moms were impressed at how easily the uncles held me, and how good they were at it. I just like being snuggled.
Luna had to get in on the snuggling, of course, but I'm pretty used to it. She does that a lot. And I don't mind sharing the spotlight... for now.
Hi, Uncle James! Watch out - in a few months, I'll be reaching for both your beard and your glasses!
Hi, Uncle Jeremie! Mommy and Mummy said you make the best chicken wings EVER. When I get teeth, will you make them for me? Pleeeeease?
Yay for uncles!
Of course!
ReplyDelete(and when you're big enough, I'll even teach you, so you can make them for Mommy and Mummy, too!)
YAY! Thanks, Uncle Jeremie!
ReplyDelete(fastest comment in the East!)
A kid just can't have too many uncles!
ReplyDeleteAwww, so adorable!
ReplyDelete